Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

See the record straight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigbadwolves
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

[quote]
TrueBeliever wrote:
TheManInTheStands wrote:
Mens Intermediate championship,
Senior Womens championship,
Senior Womens league,
Girls under 15 league,
Girls under 14 league,
Girls under 13 league
Are you for real?. The basis for all that girls underage success is by blatantly poaching of players from Ballykelly, Kildangan, Nurney and Ellistown. You have one man in particular who must have a boot full of transfer forms filled in ready to go. He is currently putting together his dream team for next years Feile. I heard first hand how he approached someone as they were filling up with diesel and asked would they be interested in moving their daughter to the Monasterevin Ladies section.

A lot of parents have no real grounding in the GAA and are only interested in short term success, these soccer Moms and Dads live their lives through their children and bask in the reflected glory of their facile wins. You may not be fully aware of the amount of transfers involved, seeing as you are in the stands, ask anyone around who knows anything about the ladies side of the game.

You might not be in line for club of the year, you have a great shot at recruitment agency of the year.
Well done on the success of the mens section and especially the Intermediate win, and the boys under 14 win, however be under no illusion as to the level of resentment around poaching of juvenile girls within the so called parish. It only takes one bad apple...
Sorry for high jacking this thread, however I could not let the above post pass without comment.

All this really is hilarious. In all your wild accusations you seem to forget how many transfers Kildangan got this year. 3 sisters from Ellistown in one foul swoop. I suspect you may be afraid of what's going to happen Kildangan when Nurney pull away & go it alone.

Tell me Mr True Believer. Kildangan is only a new club, piggybacking mostly off a sturdy setup in Nurney. Tell me where Kildangan got the few players that they actually have?
The club is not old enough to have 'born & bred' players & families, so please explain?

There's a particular individual in Kildangan who pretends he knows it all about ladies football. He was lying in close to the former chairman of the CB & thought he was a great lad. But when that chairman appointed himself manager of the county team and walked away. That Kildangan cheaply was left high & dry. Anybody who has seen or heard this fool on a pitch will realise why people are leaving Kildangan. These girls are looking to train properly & improve. They are entitled to transfer to a team in their parish. The other clubs in the parish have players from Rathangan, Kerry, Kildare town, Ballybrittas and further afield. Do you take unabridge to those clubs aswell Mr True Believer?

And on a seperate note. Be very VERY careful what 'soccer moms & dads' that you slag off here. You never know when one or two of them will catch up with you!!
Back to top Go down
TheManInTheStands
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 am

Great statement wonder will this so called ''True Believer'' respond
Back to top Go down
ballyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am

Jeysus, who has the players travelling up from Kerry ??
Back to top Go down
TrueBeliever
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 am

whatever. enjoy your 8 wins.
Back to top Go down
Bigbadwolves
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 am

Just as I thought. You spout cowardly lies and can't back any of them up.

The majority of the girl who transferred into us are all coming to their family's home club. Before Monasterevan were able to offer ladies football, the girls had to settle for the other options. But now that their own club is catering for ladies football, the girls are coming aboard.

It's funny to hear some of you 'holier than you' spout on about players playing at grades below where you claim the should be playing. Our girls will be playing their cross town rivals next year. Same level, same standard. There won't be anywhere to hide. Then we'll see who's playing at what level.

One thing is for sure. We won't refuse to play out fixtures. We won't tell lies or refuse to answer calls. We'll play whoever is put in front of us & give it our all. That's what competition demands.

Question is boys. Can you handle the competition?
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am

Refuse to play games, tell lies, wont answer phone calls do elaborate will you. Get it put in the open cleanse the soul you'll feel better if you share
Back to top Go down
Bigbadwolves
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

All sound familiar Dave??
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:15 am

Dave???? Whats familiar, you've lost me
Back to top Go down
Bigbadwolves
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

Its very easy to make wild sweeping comments on here. Im challenging you now to back them up or shut ur mouths for good. Everybody in the town knows who's behind this latest attempt to blacken us. And none of us will wait too long to put you firmly in your place!

Its taken longer than we thought for your jealousy to boil over. But now that it's happened, hopefully it has cleansed your soul.
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:33 am

You've lost me completely here i dont think you'll find any wild sweeping comments from me on this i prefer to do my work in the club. You seem very wound up that cant be good for you
Back to top Go down
Bigbadwolves
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 am

The you that I refer to is plural. Or as you would say urself "use".

I'm calms as a breeze. We've all had a right good laugh at you all over there this evening. Dot spend too much time worrying about players returning to their home club. You migh miss the balif at your shines new gates affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 pm

It's been nice leaving he forum to moderate itself over the last couple of months. That is until now. The ladies section just seems to be one big bitching session. Every poster has an agenda and they are not backward in pushing it.
If it was my forum I'd get rid of it, but it's not so that's someone else's decision.

There have been a few new members who have signed up just to argue and play one upmanship.
I'm locking this thread as it is an embarrassment to the rest of the forum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See the record straight   

Back to top Go down

See the record straight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1