Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weekend Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheManInTheStands
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:09 am

Whitelass get a grip of yourself surely you must have something better to do than put down a team of players who are imports for the plain fact that there family club wasnt providing womens football at the time so the went to play for the 'neighbouring' club and duely transferred back when ladies football became an option in the Monasterevin club. Jealousy will get you no where. Hard work and God given talent will however so i suggest you and your team hit the training pitch early this year. And I believe its Simone Bell Razz Jealousy is a sin
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Agreed. It's time to move on. Who's going to win Intermediate, Junior B and Junior C, and why?
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

SeeTheStars

Have not seen Sash this year and saw Maynooth take a hiding from Castlemitchell in the League so a forecast on the Inter is difficult. Feeble vote for Sash

Have the knock-out participants all been decided in the B & C ?? Who are they ?

Must say I enjoyed the Junior A & Simone scoring 2 - 11 was some display.

Senior was "tactical" !!!! Balyna well worth their win.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 am

You didn't see Maynooth take a hiding from Castlemitchell in the League kelf, not this year anyway... they were in different divisions!
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 am

Ogie:

Shows how out off touch I am !!!!! 2013 n& 2012 combined in confusion !!
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

Junior B, four left standing are Na Fianna, Rathangan, and I think Athy and Celbridge. Haven't seen a table in a while and Kildare ladies are reduced to using a facebook page, which is not updated very often.
Rheban are through to the semi final in junior c, not sure about anyone else.
Back to top Go down
#GAA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:08 am

I find the discussions about monasterevin and their plays hilarious. I have kept an eye on these ladies since they started so am aware of their players and how they came about to the club. White lass you say 12/15 players came in the last 12-18 months.
That is untrue, of the 17 girls who played on Saturday 8 are playing since club formed its ladies team ( keep in mind 2 injured starting players also there since the beginning).
Another 3 joined the following year before any silverware had come their way. Others joined along the way just to play the game. In the last 12-18 months that you speak of I believe 4 players came this year to the ladies team this year for what ever their reason some that they had family members involved in the club and after the success of the clubs senior men last year maybe they wanted to be involved with their family and community, that's a presumption of my own.
What ever the reason all of those girls deserved that win on Saturday, they are training 3 times a week since January and have worked hard as a team, yes Simone bell is an exceptional player with huge experience and would be a huge boost to their morale but no team player wins anything on their own and their trainers deserve huge credit where credit is due.
Looking forward to seeing them play in Leinster and all the county should be behind them.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 pm

From that Facebook page

Junior C Championship semi finals.

St Laurences 2 v Castledermot @3pm on Saturday in St Laurences
Rheban v Ballymore @6.15pm on Saturday in Rheban.

+

Kildare ladies gaa Club championship intermediate final between

Sarsfields and Maynooth has been confirmed for

Hawkfield on Saturday the 14th of september at 3pm.
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:04 am

#GAA wrote:
Looking forward to seeing them play in Leinster and all the county should be behind them.
Might be stretching it a bit there #GAA
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 am

Whitelass will you build a bridge girl and get over it........starting to get boring now.....Sleep 
Back to top Go down
#GAA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 am

I thought this thread was about the ladies team? Not underage. What I wrote about ladies is fact whether people choose to believe it or some one who is obviously very much against the monAsterevin ladies is their choice.
I'm sure they will have more than enough support from their own club and will not care who is behind/against them!.As I already said anyone who puts in the commitment to train all year deserves any win that comes their way. Best of luck to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Finals   

Back to top Go down

Weekend Finals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1