Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kildare v Galway and the permutations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:37 am

I don't think Mulhall was that bad. Personally I'd still have him on it ahead of Callaghan. It'll be interesting to see what changes are made before throw in.
Back to top Go down
e.s.b.
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:00 am

Best of Luck to the Lads tomorrow, We definitely can win this but need to play to our potential, Backs were a lot better last week and more of the same is needed, Niall Kely is a big loss, we need to get a better return from Fogarty & Dowling & Callaghan in attack
Back to top Go down
JohnnyC
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 am

Best of luck to Kildare tomorrow. We can win this but we have to play for the 70+ minutes. Time to stand up and be counted.
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:55 am

Best of luck to the lads tomorrow. Like many here I have been open in that I think Ryan should go but I'd love if he proved many of us wrong and gave us all a big F!uck off win tomorrow and got the season going.
Re mulhall I see no reason not to have himself and smithy inside. He got dropped deservedly but most of his poor play came out the field where he was, I'm assuming, told to drop. That is not his strong point.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Just think two inside forwards is as many as we can afford in today's game as we need defensive strength more urgently. If it's only two inside I'd prefer Fogarty's greater strength to go alongside Smith but Mulhall still has something to offer.
I agree his worse moments are out the field and if that's Ryan telling him to drop deep then you'd have sympathy alright.
Back to top Go down
KFSAM
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Best of luck today. Hope we can do enough to stay up but unfortunately I don't believe we will. We never deliver when we absolutely have to. Galway I feel will have way too much up front and potentially could tear us to shreds.

There's no way Ryan in a management capacity will have a dedicated game plant to counteract Galway. It's just not in his locker. There's huge improvement required from the squad and under the right man this can be achieved. We need a management team with a vision who are going to inspire the players and who make the right call at the right times. In my opinion Ryan's doing none of this. He's a bullshiter and hoping to be in the right place at the right time with a golden generation of players that'll be good enough to paper over the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:16 pm

KFSAM wrote:
Best of luck today. Hope we can do enough to stay up but unfortunately I don't believe we will.  We never deliver when we absolutely have to.  Galway I feel will have way too much up front and potentially could tear us to shreds.  

There's no way Ryan in a management capacity will have a dedicated game plant to counteract Galway. It's just not in his locker.  There's huge improvement required from the squad and under the right man this can be achieved. We need a management team with a vision who are going to inspire the players and who make the right call at the right times.  In my opinion Ryan's doing none of this. He's a bullshiter and hoping to be in the right place at the right time with a golden generation of players that'll be good enough to paper over the cracks.

Don't give us much of a chance then KFSAM   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Best of luck to Kildare today. Massive game .
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:17 am

Galway seem to be getting in on Goal very easily 0-4 apiece
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 am

Yeah need to bring back a sweeper to help the back line.
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 am

Galway lead by 6. Going to be a difficult second half for us and its hard to see a way back
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:41 am

6 points down in a game we need to win. Cut open, again and again and again.
Change it Ryan or step aside and let one on the others in the management do something.

Hopefully today is the last time he is on the side line. Joker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 am

Galway 1-10 Kildare 0-07

Galway with a number of wides and have only taken 1 of 5 goal chances . Donnellan kept us in it early on but in reality we're well out of it now at HT. This could get very embarrassing in 2nd half. Might hit road early to avoid the pile up in Supermacs.

Must be very hard for the 30/35 players on the panel to be playing under such a joker. No wonder many of them hae no faith in him.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:07 am

Relegated.
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 am

Sounds like a very stop start game. 2-10 0-10 Tomas O'Connor on. Gary White off. Don't see the point of that switch.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:14 am

Division Three. F**k me. Can the posters who abused those of us who went bananas in October 2013 show a little humility and realise they weren't just wrong, they were idiots. I am laughing here, Westmeath, Sligo, Tipp, Clare, Limerick/Louth, Longford and Offaly next year. That's actually our level. And really, we are done for in summer, so can Ryan go and at least give Murphy some fun because while obvious before that you don't remove McGeeney without anything better to replace him, that logic should at least apply now and no one can be any worse.

The M9 will get you back to Waterford in under two hours Jason, you're way out of your league because we are way below ours. Players take responsibilty yes, but not even fight today, Galway's finishing saved as a hammering and listening to second half, relegation game over with 35 over. Wow.

To quote the great Lou Reed, 'You're going to reap just what you sow'. A lot of people need to walk away from management to board, a disaster is an opportunity for those with vision, sadly our vision extends as far as braille. Not angry, not upset, oddly feeling justice. Pathetic. PS Does anyone have a list of those clubs who voted greedily in 2013, just so I can wish them ill luck in every game they play forever more. Losers - that are representive of our country in 2015.

Last edited by TommyKeegan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:18 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Division Three. F**k me. Can the posters who abused those of us who went bananas in October 2013 show a little humility and realise they weren't just wrong, they were idiots. I am laughing here, Westmeath, Sligo, Tipp, Clare, Limerick/Louth, Longford and Offaly next year. That's actually our level. And really, we are done for in summer, so can Ryan go and at least give Murphy some fine.

To quote the great Lou Reed, 'You're going to reap just what you sow'. A lot of people need to walk away from management to board, a disaster is an opportunity for those with vision, sadly our vision extends as far as braille. Not angry, not upset, oddly feeling justice. Pathetic.

I was actually one of those who went bananas in October 2013 Tommy but your childish desire to be seen as been correct really makes me worry for the state of Irish journalism . Sad very sad
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:20 am

jj wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:
Division Three. F**k me. Can the posters who abused those of us who went bananas in October 2013 show a little humility and realise they weren't just wrong, they were idiots. I am laughing here, Westmeath, Sligo, Tipp, Clare, Limerick/Louth, Longford and Offaly next year. That's actually our level. And really, we are done for in summer, so can Ryan go and at least give Murphy some fine.

To quote the great Lou Reed, 'You're going to reap just what you sow'. A lot of people need to walk away from management to board, a disaster is an opportunity for those with vision, sadly our vision extends as far as braille. Not angry, not upset, oddly feeling justice. Pathetic.

I was actually one of those who went bananas in October 2013 Tommy but your childish desire to be seen as been correct really makes me worry for the state of Irish journalism . Sad very sad

Yes, it's a personal desire, it's all about me, not about Kildare being in Division Three and the county being a joke. You keep staring at the wall while the circus goes on behind your back.
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:22 am

Ryan needs to be chased back to wherever he came from. Same shit for the last 18 months. Wide open at the back, teams laughing at us.

Div 1 semi final to Dig 3 in his time in charge. A win % in the 20's. Get out of my County you complete waste of space.

The players need to stand up and remove him this week.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am

Read your post again would be my suggestion Tommy. Clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am

jj wrote:

Pathetic post. What Tommy's personal opinion on a county he's from and supports had to do with his ability as a journalist has to do with each other is beying me.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:24 am

jj wrote:
Read your post again would be my suggestion Tommy. Clown

Yes, make it about me. Turn away from the wall JJ, the elephants are still dancing in the circus behind you.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:26 am

Jason Ryan has to go. McGeeney gave his all for that team and put a fuck load of work in general to change the attitude of the players and fans in Kildare. We weren't happy with second best the clubs decided to get rid and now we have a manager that is actually shocking im sure he is giving his all but he's incredibly tactically naive and a blind man could see to put in a sweeper to help the backs against Galway and he didn't. You reap what you sow. Do what's right and get rid....
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:27 am

I'm fully aware of the issues Tommy and am certainly not trying to sweep things under the carpet, we are in a dire position, but I don't seek to be told I called it right all the time unlike some
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 am

jj wrote:
I'm fully aware of the issues Tommy and am certainly not trying to sweep things under the carpet, we are in a dire position, but I don't seek to be told I called it right all the time unlike some

Maybe you should, it's what winners do. They are ruthless, want to be the best, don't accept stupidity and idiocy and greed and all those other traits. Sadly since McGeeney left we have forgotten this. A joke. A complete and utter joke. And, IT IS COMPLETELY DESERVED. Karma is a bitch. Roll on Drogheda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Galway and the permutations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next