Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kildare v Galway and the permutations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KFSAM
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Listened to the match on the radio. Wasnt bothered wasting good money going to watch that tripe and from what I've heard they were actually worse than was made out on the radio. Dublin are going to kick 7 shades of shite out of Kildare. If the bullshiter is in charge they'll beat us by 20+ points. He needs to be removed pronto.

Unfortunately the whole structure is rotten right through Kildare gaa. As long as that's the case we'll always be a soft entered bunch of failures. Galway must have been delighted knowing it was Kildare in the last match of the league. "A soft centred shower of losers. happy days. We've a chance of div 1" is the quote I heard.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:27 pm

TommyKeegan wrote:
White Bridge wrote:
murof wrote:

On the positive side Meath, Monaghan, Roscommon and Armagh were all in Div 3 and bounced back quickly and are all doing well now. With a new manager and a rapid replacement of some old names with younger ones we should be in a better place next year.

+1

Sure it's all great.
Jesus wallow in your misery and self praise for being right if you want Tommy but those 4 counties I mentioned just got on with it and are all doing well now. Why cant we do the same with a new manager and an influx of younger players?
If you and a few more here have no hope for Kildare football for the future then maybe its a lot more than the manager and CB that are at fault.
I repeat again the vast majority of posters here wanted McGeeney to stay with a new back up team in place. The difference was that most of us realised that once he left he was never going to come back and wished the new man well in his efforts for Kildare.
I don't think our decline is terminal, we were in a bad place before Micko and McGeeney came and went on to have some great times. No reason we cant do the same again with the right man in place. We just have to find him and not go for the easy choice like we did the last time.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

“We can’t do anything about what has happened, what we have to do is improve what goes on over the next few months.
“I am often a critic of the time between league and championship.
“This time, I am happy“We can’t do anything about what has happened, what we have to do is improve what goes on over the next few months."..

Jason's latest Words of Wisdom.. If You resign Jason, then I would agree with all of the above !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway and the permutations   

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Galway and the permutations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4