Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

GPA - Bunch Of Yes Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: GPA - Bunch Of Yes Men   Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Was listening to reports recently about the GPA and it seems to me that they are just a bunch of yes men. Another branch of the GAA. Dessie Farrell is the most overrated CEO ever. He is just living off his name and NOT repeat NOT leading the organisation in the correct manner. They seem to take great publicity in helping players with gambling addictions etc when these are services set up already. All they are doing is piggy backing on stuff that is already there. They are not dealing with whats important. We will see how they now handle their championship restructure being rejected by the GAA. Will they go on strike? I doubt it. The GAA pay their wages. And whos fault is that? Dessie Farrell and his men. Rant over Smile
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GPA - Bunch Of Yes Men   Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:26 pm

I don't know if the GPA are extremely smart or extremely stupid.

Perhaps they are extremely smart because they are citing players' gambling addictions as the biggest challenge they face because they know it will grab lazy headlines and take the attention away from the probability that they actually do little or nothing productive.

Alternatively they are extremely stupid and think that in the myriad of the GAA's problems such as the congested calendar, player burnout, huge disparity between 3 counties in Football and the rest etc etc, they actually believe a few players with gambling issues for which the main thing they will do will be to get them in touch with the professionals trained to deal with the job is their biggest challenge.

I hope it's the former.
Back to top Go down

GPA - Bunch Of Yes Men
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum :: General Football Discussion-
Jump to: