Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kildare v Carlow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 7:06 am

Carlow, bloody CARLOW by 7 points. Sweet Jesus it's like a nightmare you can't wake up from.
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 am

Haven't always agreed with The Supporter in The Nationalist over the years, but a very good column this evening.

A very good point he makes - there are actually other counties where the players would have taken control of this situation and run the manager. But these lads are such a timid group you could never imagine them doing that.

I honestly don't think they grasp the scale of this, how utterly unacceptable it is. Incidentally if you want some comedy to lighten the mood, check out the James McCarthy interviews doing the rounds today.

Kildare & Meath in the shitter and he actually tries - straight-faced - to argue that Longford and Carlow could put it up to them. Although even Dubs are losing interest at this point with pisspoor crowd in Portlaoise last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 7:28 am

HG I said several rants back that is have more respect for this bunch of players if they called a players meeting and agreed that the wanted a changed of direction or leadership. But as the supporter alludes to, you need a set of balls and a leader of men to do something like that
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 7:31 am

I honestly can't even comprehend that the Leinster final could be Dublin v Carlow. It is genuinely mindblowing.

Go back 20 years to when Kildare, Meath & Offaly were competing hard at a provincial and national level. I'd say people should hang their heads in shame, but players & administrators in all three counties seem to know none.

Probably the biggest fools of course, are us remaining supporters in those counties who actually go and watch this rubbish.
Back to top Go down
fone
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 7:32 am

Xavi wrote:
HG I said several rants back that is have more respect for this bunch of players if they called a players meeting and agreed that the wanted a changed of direction or leadership. But as the supporter alludes to,  you need a set of balls and a leader of men to do something like that
seemly had meeting after after last league and Notting has changed
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 8:00 am

HauntedGraffiti wrote:
I honestly can't even comprehend that the Leinster final could be Dublin v Carlow. It is genuinely mindblowing.

Go back 20 years to when Kildare, Meath & Offaly were competing hard at a provincial and national level. I'd say people should hang their heads in shame, but players & administrators in all three counties seem to know none.

Probably the biggest fools of course, are us remaining supporters in those counties who actually go and watch this rubbish.

You had players like Johnny Doyle , Earley , Bolton, Callaghan all backing and supporting McGeeney back in 2013 wanting him to be retained as mansger.

This after winning The Division 2 league final v Tyrone and a Leinster u21 . A constant in the last 8 every year and being an inch away from an All Ireland Final . Some clubs out there (including one club who saw fit to get Bernard Brogan to turn the sod on a redevelopment recently ) backed removing McGeeney sighting that the club game in the county was suffering and he should have won an All Ireland with thay u21 team .

I'm going off on a tangent here but my point is that administrators don't always administrate . Very often they shouldn't be let . The decision on appointing or removing a mamager shouldn't be let near the clubs . They have vested interests with a vote that neither the supporters club or players themselves have.

But it wouldn't be like the GAA to live in the dark ages in their approach to things
Back to top Go down
fone
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 8:16 am

Xavi wrote:

McGeeney sighting that the club game in the county was suffering and he should have won an All Ireland with thay u21 team .
in that game in Tullamore in. 2013 Kildare kicked 19 wides that day .the 9 of that team who played that U21 match played against Carlow Sunday.they are Donnellan David Hyland dan flynn Byrne Paul Cribbin fergal Conway Niall Kelly Moolick and Paddy brophy
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 8:18 am

fone wrote:
Xavi wrote:

McGeeney sighting that the club game in the county was suffering and he should have won an All Ireland with thay u21 team .
in that game in Tullamore in. 2013 Kildare kicked 19 wides that day .the 9 of that team who played that U21 match played  against Carlow Sunday.they are  Donnellan  David Hyland  dan flynn  Byrne Paul Cribbin fergal Conway Niall Kelly Moolick and Paddy brophy

What's your point
Back to top Go down
Highball
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 8:44 am

Carlow .. 7 points... it’s on loop in my head .. wtf
Back to top Go down
moatesports
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 am

how many kildare players would get on the carlow team ?
Back to top Go down
http://moatesports.ie
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 9:05 am

We should probably make "Carlow by 7 points" part of the official crest as a warning to future generations.
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 9:15 am

Just as a final thought on this ill-fated thread, the Carlow commentary on the second goal is utterly brilliant. "Horse Lawlor is up in attack" has to join "They think it's all over" in the pantheon.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Wed May 30, 2018 9:20 am

Couldn’t bear to listen to that
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 12:18 am

Let's move on here.
The players need to step up and i fully expect some sort of backlash against Derry. Weather it will be good enough or not I expect that game to be close.

CIan o Neill and his fucking stats are wrecking my head. He is a NOT A MANAGER.
He is a idiot who loooooves himself.
The players play like the environment they are in. And that is obviously very wrong. He needs to go.

And let's stop praising Dan flynn and the like as players who have shown in the past they have what it takes. RUBBISH. Him and a lot of others are sunshire players who when given space can do damage. Most players at County level would. When our lads are marked they become very very ordinary. That's a fact.

I do hold out hope. I think Eoin Doyle can be a leader. But the environment our players are in need to be harder to make them county players. Look at o connor. He plays well with moorefield cause they have that ruthless environment and hard hitting.
He goes to kildare and is like a sheep. The setup is just all wrong.

The setup is all wrong. And that setup is done by o Neill and his stats laptop and peripheral goggles. Like jesus. Wtf. Can someone.please COACH THESE PLAYERS
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 2:32 am

loads of us on this site love praising young players to the hilt, This lad did this and that at under 16 minor etc these players only have potential to become good players a lot can happen in the 3 or 4 years from minor to senior what we are seen now is players thinking there are better than they really are. As Rex said Carlow beat us by 7 point i never taught we would get as low it was bad under Jason Ryan but this shambles my god.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 3:23 am

I have been told by somebody close to the centre that the players have little or no time for O'Neill, however as someone said here in an earlier post there should still be respect for the white jersey regardless.
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 am

Carlow by 7 points.... Carlow . Mothers of Christ . I shook my head at least 10 times today each time I thought about it
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 am

CARLOW. By SEVEN POINTS.
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:06 am

A 7 point HAMMERING i work with alot of laois lads they've given up slagging just smirking when they walk by now
CARLOW FFS
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:25 am

Cannot wrap my head around how badly we were prepared for this game against Carlow. An since 4pm Sunday, When Cian gave his after match interview about how he can't explain what went wrong we've heard absolutely nothing since.

I would really like to know what went on in Hawkfield last night. I would prefer to have heard the was a mass brawl and punches thrown and exchanged because that would mean someone in the whole god damn fucking place might actually give a fuck about the last 12 months.
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:28 am

I know - there is no sense that it's a crisis, which it 100 percent is.

These defeats clearly hurt the supporters more than players or management, which is a pretty f*****g sad state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
fone
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:35 am

Carlow bully Kildare last Sunday Kildare simply to nice .when Carlow players gave few shoulders before the match Kildare were shocked, when referee threw ball dan Flynn and Feely fell over each other going for ball. Kildare attitude was all wrong last Sunday
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:41 am

Jesus Christ almighty can you imagine being on a team bullied by Carlow... I swear to god I've genuinely never seen the like of it.
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

Doyle was the main target aswell and our lads stood and watched
U16s wouldnt do it.
Imo it was like a split in camp
Back to top Go down
HauntedGraffiti
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am

Do you know I actually missed the Doyle stuff because a couple of them were getting stuck into Feely... Hilariously, I thought it would rile our boys so much they'd drive in a couple goals in the opening 10 minutes, then treat them to the most agonising hour of their lives.

Memo to self: we're Kildare, not Dublin. Kildare supporters have to be the most delusional going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Carlow   

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Carlow
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next