Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone thinking of given Tipp v Dub a gander in Athy @ 7 pm 15/5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Anyone thinking of given Tipp v Dub a gander in Athy @ 7 pm 15/5   Sun May 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Hurling & Football folk

Anyone thinking of given Tipp v Dub a gander in Athy @ 7 pm admission a €10 , well worth it for two Div 1 Hurling teams , and a chance to see if the Dubs can fair ok outside croker , we drew earlier in the year , should be good ,i would say i am not a fully fledged hurling fan , but this year there is charisma and charm about Dublin hurling as a new kid on the block , the pride it has brought back to the county has been lacking for a while

I think its commenorateing the 1906 all ireland final played betwwen both sides in Athy
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Anyone thinking of given Tipp v Dub a gander in Athy @ 7 pm 15/5   Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Good match on Sunday , well done to Athy in organising the evening , I must say fair dues to both panels ,in staying on the field signing programmes for the young supporters , I would say it was very enjoyable for neutrals ,to see a fine game played without a dirty stroke , Tipp look very strong indeed , found space whenever they needed to and took there scores well , dublin in the 1 st have seemed slow in getting into the swing of things , improved in the 2 nd half , and could have nicked it ,only for the fine preformance of theTipp Keeper

Also i must commend athy and larries underage hurlers / mentors for organising the half time entertainment , they are the future of the game most certainly in the county

Tipp 3-10 to Dub 0- 26
Back to top Go down

Anyone thinking of given Tipp v Dub a gander in Athy @ 7 pm 15/5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1