Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New County Manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: New County Manager   Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 am

Hi All
Following a selection process conducted by the County Manager Select Committee made up of Arthur Corrigan (County board), John Lawlor (Clubs rep) Louise Conlon (x Player) and Syl Merrins (X man county board chairperson) Joe O’ Donoghue (Balyna) was their recommendation to the county executive. The county executive then discussed this and agreed with their recommendation. We have now appointed Joe to the position of county senior manager for the next 2 years with an option for a 3rd year. We wish him every success in his new role and hope that all clubs and players will give him their full support.

Yours in Sport,
Ber O Hara
Secretary
Kildare Ladies

Best of Luck to Joe in his new position
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:01 am

Is this the same Joe O'Donoghue from Johnstownbridge? Or a different guy?
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

Best wishes to Joe and The Team for 2012 and beyond
Back to top Go down
nomorethefool
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 am

yea futures white,(prob green nd black now) its the same alrite, cud av wrote the book, talk bout self appointment!!!! dont mind the crap in the 1st post bout selection process from a so called non active official,(wel they wud luv us to believe that, wudnt they?? ), its d usual waffle that cums out to try justify ther manipulation of a situation,long live corruption, same old same old, goin nowher as usual,jaysus this bunch make politicians look honest
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 am

I think most reasonable people would wish a new manager all the best in the job and at least give him an opportunity to prove himself. Joe has been appointed for a two year term and I would imagine that is the minimum amount of time required in order to put his own stamp on the team etc.
Unlike the mens scene there are no big expenses with this job, no kudos if he succeeds and plenty of criticism if he fails. Let's wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 am

i agree seethestars and i do wish him the best of luck but i`m afraid alot of the players don`t have faith in him and i fear this team will really struggle next year i hope im wrong
Back to top Go down
nomorethefool
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 am

exactly why ladies football is wher it is at present see the stars,becaus it is treated in that frame,"ah its not the mens".
it should be treated in exactly the same manner as would be given to our male counterparts irrespective of whether thers money or not involved, and ther has been enuf of that over the last number of yrs and it bought nothin..
dont forget the players dont get financial reward either yet they give it ther all.
it has been known for months this is effectively a self appointment irrespective of whats said and thats why no wishes of good fortune ar forthcoming
the players whom are the ones that are going to have to put in d effort ,and thats extremely hard to do when, before u commence u av a dislike for the so called appointment
centre backs comments are correct in that regards and also in regards to it most likely being a struggle
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 am

Hopefully he might be able to get the team back to where they should be... Let's give him a chance to see what he does....
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Agree Big Full Back

and players play for Kildare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter who the manager !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New County Manager   

Back to top Go down

New County Manager
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1